Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7th 2014 I ask myself everyday

I know it has been a while since I have last updated this but I have had a lot going on at the time. Family issues and tons more.... but i will not get into that. So, what did I leave off on? I kinda forgot haha. Oh well!

So, what have I been up to? Nothing really, gaming living my life as a nightmare and trying to survive. I know my life has been kinda terrible and not the greatest I can say but I did learn one thing though "Each person is there own unique person, no one is better or worse weather it be wealth, ability's or anything. we are all just the same but with different uniqueness" I am having to repeat that to myself every once and a while to make sure I remember that. but it can be hard at times when your frustrated, sad, angry, or any other emotion.

I know I should have been keeping up with this blog and i am sorry, I'll do my best to keep track and update more and more. I want something from this but I do not know what it is just yet. I am sure when I figure it out I will let you all know that read this.

So, what's next for me? I really don't know. I hope something amazing. my birthdays next month so I hope something amazing or something cool will happen. I just hope that's all I can think of. Who knows. All I know is as i'm siting here writing this I am very lonely, but I am trying my best to cope with it to the best of my abilities. It's going to be rough I know it is but I can do it somehow I guess I don't know.

I'll do another post soon I promise. probably within the next few days. got some stuff coming up sadly. Oh well, take care folks.


                                                            "This is my story"

No comments:

Post a Comment