Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15th 2014 Unconditional

First off this is the name of a album. Memphis may fire's latest album Unconditional. It is such a great album I like it quite a lot. The balance between the cleans the screams are quite awesome. I enjoy it. and I suggest taking a listen to it.

But to start off this little post for today I've had a lot of thinking going on lately and I can say I am not happy being alone. I feel like i am just disconnected from everyone I feel like I do this to myself and it is hard. I do feel a bit scared to even just go outside it is hard I know it is for me especially. I am not sure were to go from there and I do need help. I feel boxed in.

I'm not sure what else to really say. unhappy and not the greatest. I just want to get out sometimes. Being stuck somewhere so long it gets to ya.

No picture today. i'll do one next time. sorry everyone.

Take care and have a good one till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment