Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13th 2014, I think I have calmed down a little but......

Well, I took some time to myself to kind of reflect on the past several months and what happened as of late. Sometimes I wonder if I am just unloveable? Sometimes I just really wonder if I do anything wrong and no one tells me so I keep making the same mistake over and over again and I just don't realize it. Oh well. I really don't know what to say. I feel ashamed of myself I feel let down and most of all alone. I sit here at night wishing I could just have that one person I could call my own. To be able to tell them how much I love them and to show them as well. I don't know if that will ever happen. Something inside me tells me I should kind of give up. Give up trying and just live alone, live a life were I am surrounded by no one live a life were all I do is the same thing day in and day out.

As I sit here typing this listening to music Resolution- Girugamesh  (My new favorite song) I just wonder. I wonder about my life, the things I did in the past,present, and future. Sometimes I wonder if the things or mistakes i did in the past were for the best. Sometimes I think they were probably for the worse. I don't know, and I don't think I will know at all.  I just hope I can get over all of these stupid emotions that drag me down and make me upset and make me physically/mentally exhausted. Who knows how long it could take?

 Soon I will be posting in the next few days or blog posts a few links for you guys if you want to interact with me. Only if you want. should be fun I would imagine yes? To wrap this up I hope you all are having fun and are safe. Take care and till next time



                                                                "This Is My Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment