Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2nd 2014 I"m still here sorry guys

Hi guys just wanted ot let youk now that I am still around and I am still gona be doing this I just been a little busy wiht real life stuff to kind of post something so I apologize but now back to what i was doing last before I stooped for those few days. 

As of lately I have not been feeling well. No not sick kinda well. just emotionaly well. i've been how should I say. lack of ability to do anything I feel kind of lifeless. Like nothing is gong to happen like I have nothing to do for the rest of my life It is a terrible feeling I know but something inside me just keeps me from doing anything about it and i just absolutely hate it.

On a brighter note in World of Warcraft. I got my druid to 90 last night. it was pretty cool to finally have a max level druid. 
This is my druid yes I know haha. I am slowly learning. but I think I Might get the hang of it. sooner or later. But I can say I am having a bit of fun wiht him even though i am dying left and right in Battle grounds. At least I am having fun though. that is all that matters. Some other cool news is that I have been paying me some Final Fantasy 8. I know there could be a debate on weather or not it is a good game. but I have been wanting to play this for a while now since It came out on steam a while ago.

Also for the last of some good news is that I will be taking part of a gaming channel on YouTube with one of my best friends I have known for a while. I am quite excited to get this project started. Staying up editing videos, playing games that either scare the living hell out of us, make us rage , or just plain simple make us laugh until we can't laugh anymore and we go bright red haha.  When that gets started I will be posting a link here and on my other forms of media for it.

Yes I have a great attraction to dragons. they are probably one of my favorite things to collect. statues, jewelry, posters, pictures anything. they are just so darn awesome.



But I think i am gona end this here for now. I have some Battlegrounds to do on my druid for a while then i'm gona go watch Enders Game then head off to bed. so all you people that read this I hope you have a good night and a wonderful tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment