Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5th 2014 *sigh* what to do now?

Well...What do I do. I feel quite alone. I really do. i sit here everyday and just wonder to myself what can I do that I am alone? I mean yeah I have a few good friends and what not but I want something else! I want someone here with me, someone to talk to everyday to say good morning and good night,. I wonder when will I ever stop being alone? when  will I ever finally find the right person? I really do hope it is soon. I know i'm only 21 i've heard the "your young" and "it will happen" but when?


So, what did I do today? Not really much of anything. i played my druid for a little bit got him a bit more pieces of gear that was kinda cool. Other then that I just kinda sat here and just wished about many things. Going back to my first post I made from this website I wonder really about myself. i mean yeah I know people I have friends, I have my family but I just want something else. someone outside of everyone  I know now to talk to, to share how I feel.

Usually how I am most of the day right now. Yes this is from Yu-Gi-Oh, but hey it's a nice representation.

So, what's coming up for me within the next few days? Visit my friend try to calm down and try not to lose my mind with all my problems going on. I am trying to cheer myself up but nothing is really working. At least not yet to say the least, but I am sure there will be something that will be amazing that will make me happy again but it will come along sooner or later.

In closing words I hope I will be okay, but only time will tell.

From the words of my favorite character from a video game
                                                              "This Is My Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment