Saturday, February 22, 2014

I am ready. Are you?

What was the real reason I made this blog? Why do keep typing this right now? Well, i'm doing this to kinda just type down all my feelings and what I do day to day. How I act and the things I just kind of want to rant or talk about. Weather it be gaming, myself in general, or just something random that I might want to share.

This is gonna be a bit short this time around. but the next one I post will be making up for I have some good stuff to show that I found!  but today I am just not really in the mood to do anything right now. I just kinda want to lay in bed, left alone and just kinda lay there. I know it isint the most healthiest thing to do or just something I don't normally do but I just kind of feel that way. Currently as I type this i'm watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. I got hooked on this show quite badly. I really like it a lot. but that is besids the point haha.

I guess what I wanna get at is that i'm a tad bit lonely. not many people to talk to, can hardly get out of the house it's just miserable. I would really love to get to know more people, build more relationships and just have fun. so I want to extend myself to people out there that want to get to know me for who I am that want to build something cool. if you do please let me know. i would love to get to know all of you or as many as I can. Share my blog, share myself. I want to get around. I want to do something for others. I want to be the person that I will be rememberd for when i'm gone. I don't want to be the person that is just left alone no one will know who i was. i want to be known for something great, something everyone will remember. lets get started guys!

Dylanranson18@gmail.com.
WoW Real ID: Sora#1986
lets start something. I am ready. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment