Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feb 20th 2014 About myself and some pictures :D

    So, Today is the 20th of February and I don't have much to do today.Thinking about what I should post on here today so i thought I should talk a little about myself and show some pictures of the games i like to play.

    Well, about myself. my name is Dylan I live in San Diego California and i am 21 years old. I love to play video games, sing, goof around and just be myself. some of the games I love to play are World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy games (any of em) and any kinds of jRPG's to really be exact.
My lovely Holy Paladin On the United States server Zul'jin (Sora#1986 if you want to add me!) Other when i'm not really doing anything i love to listen to music. depending on what i'm feeling like or what mood i'm in. or what I might be doing at that exact time. say if i was in a bad mood i would listen to something to make me laugh or make me feel calm like Jake Shimabakuro-Touch .


  Today what shall I do? I really don't know yet really. Each day I just kinda sit here and wait for my girlfriend to text me telling me she is okay and that I don't have to worry that something happened. but I have not gotten anything yet! getting a bit more worried each day that goes by. but what can I do? She is in another state and her phone is off I guess. Oh well.....


   
Random picture I found. Looks really cool. I love space and everything about it. the stars, the galaxy's and everything to do with it. Probably gona end this here. tomorrow I might post something maybe not. Monday I probably won't be posting anything due to appointments up the butt but hey I might you may never know. dang therapist appointment being so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment